www.silverhillcreative.com

www.silverhillcreative.com will be coming soon! Until then, please enjoy my blog or visit my Etsy shop.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Web site! ... Well, domain name.

One of my goals for 2013 is to build a web site for my hat-making business. I completed the first step toward that goal today ... the easy part. I registered the domain name. Woohoo! I am so excited! :)

Silverhill Creative Millinery
www.silverhillcreative.com

Don't bother clicking it (for now). It currently forwards to ... here. I set up the URL to redirect to my blog. The web site will be coming.

Yeah, that's the hard part. A while ago I did a bunch of research on hosting plans/companies. And I lost my work. So I don't remember the names of the 2-3 companies I was considering. Choosing a hosting plan is next, along with actually building the site. *gulp* That's a lot of work to do! But I'm excited about it. :)

Having a real web site instead of just an Etsy shop makes me feel more legit. Speaking of which...

Click here to buy hats from my Etsy shop! :)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your new website. I'm planning to do the same this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really helps for everyone, who search wholesale snapback hats etc.Thanks a lot.

    wholesale men’s clothing & wholesale snapback hats

    ReplyDelete